Global Mission Team
Purpose of the Global Mission Team
To provide a forum to advance the Presbytery’s emphasis of serving as a catalyst for mission by connecting congregations with common local, national, and international mission interest.
Mark Reimer, Clifton, email@example.com, NCP Global Mission Team Leader
Pam Gunn, Saint Mark, pam.gunn@comcast,net
James Munthali, Burke, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhonda O’Bannon, Old Pres. Meeting House, email@example.com
Judith Dahmann, Old Pres. Meeting House, firstname.lastname@example.org, NCP Global Mission Advocate
Download a brochure on Global Mission Team actives and funding opportunities.
Global Mission Team Objectives
- Sensitize members and congregations to the needs, challenges, and opportunities of global mission
- Encourage active participation in global mission activities
- Increase our effectiveness in global mission programs and activities
- Learn from each other
- Receive, review, and make recommendations on Global Mission Grants
Bi-Monthly Open Meetings
The Global Mission Network meets approximately every other month throughout the year. Each meeting is hosted by one of the participating congregations. the meetings feature updates on PC(USA) global mission activities, presentations from mission projects from throughout the Presbytery and visiting mission speakers. These meetings provide an opportunity to share and learn as well as to get to know people who share your interest in global mission. Contact Mark Reimers for meeting dates and times.
NCP Global Mission Funding
- For presentation on current grant programs, click here
- For the 2012 Proposal for New Global Grants accepted by the Presbytery, click here
- For information on NCP Mission Network Initiative, click here
- For a presentation on the Orphan Launch Project funded by NCP Global Grants program click here
For complete list of grants and scholarship opportunities click here.
Pray for our Mission Partners
One of the most important things we can do for our mission partners is to offer our prayers. Specific months are designated for a region following the PC(USA) Mission Yearbook, and we ask everyone to pray for the NCP congregations’ mission partners in this part of the world. This is an easy and important way for each congregation to act on our mission commitment.
For more information contact Marilyn Seiber, New York Avenue Pres. Church, email@example.com
Download Mission Prayer Flyer
A slideshow highlighting past recipients of Global Mission grants available HERE as a pdf.