- Christian Classics Ethereal Library: The CCEL is a library intended to serve the whole church. Just as at a traditional library, here you will find works from a variety of viewpoints and traditions.
- Source: The SOURCE is an ecumenical resource center which houses over 7,000 printed resources and 600 videos, plus many curricula and periodicals.
- The Pilgrimage: The Pilgrimage, established in 1973 as an outreach ministry of the Church of the Pilgrims (Presbyterian Church, USA), offers low-cost hostel facilities and educational programs to groups visiting Washington, D.C.
- www.rpjhousing.org: RPJ Housing Development Corp.’s mission is to assist low-income individuals and families become self-sufficient through the development and preservation of affordable housing in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- Bread for the World: A nationwide Christian citizens movement seeking justice for the world’s hungry people by lobbying our nation’s decision makers.
- Churches for Middle East Peace: Churches for Middle East Peace (CMEP) is an ecumenical working group of Christian organizations. CMEP began its work in 1984 out of the conviction that the policy perspectives and long Middle East experience of our member bodies can play a useful role in the public arena.
- Administrative Personnel Association: Administrative Personnel Association (APA) is an organization of lay employees of the Presbyterian Church USA
- Board of Pension, Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
- Church Leadership Connection
- Congregational Directory: Congregational directory of PC(USA) churches
- Curriculum Publishing
- Health Awareness Resources
- Office of the General Assembly
- Presbyterian Foundation
- Presbyterian Men
- Synod of the Mid-Atlantic
- Washington Office of PC(USA)
- Meadowkirk: Meadowkirk is the outdoor ministry of National Capital Presbytery.
Youth Connection: The National Capital Presbytery Youth Connection is a group of more than 20 youth and adults from Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. who work to connect the adults and youth in the National Capital Presbytery in fellowship and worship.