Calls & Jobs
In this space, we provide openings for the following categories:
It is the policy of National Capital Presbytery to conduct criminal background checks on all pastors who seek membership in the Presbytery. The background check will be done as a part of the Committee on Ministry’s clearance process on all prospective incoming clergy. This policy is further explained in National Capital presbytery’s Sexual Miconduct Policy, as revised, September 24, 2002. Click here to view NCP policies on line.
As seen in Presbyterians Today, Monday Morning, and Presbyterian Outlook, here are:
TOP TEN REASONS FOR SERVING IN NATIONAL CAPITAL PRESBYTERY!
10. Driving the Beltway can jump-start your prayer life
9. A zany, likeable presbytery staff
8. Lots of places to send houseguests
7. Respected, appreciated educators
6. Presbytery doesn’t meet every month
5. Diversity of every type imaginable
4. High minimum salaries
3. Conservatives who really are compassionate
2. Liberals who really listen
1. Congregations that need YOU
Thank you for visiting our site and considering God’s call to ministry in NCP!
Click here to contact the chair of the Committee on Ministry
Click here to send a job posting